A motorcycle sales associate performs numerous customer service and sales duties for a motorcycle dealership. Your responsibilities in this career include answering phones, greeting customers when they enter the store, assisting customers with demo rides and trying on accessories, and closing deals in your department. You also cross-sell other goods and services offered by your dealership, such as memberships to clubs, warranties, and dealership loans through the F&I department. After a transaction, you are also responsible for conducting road tests and pre-delivery inspection.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Sales Advisor interacts and consults with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes; return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
|Job Requirement: |
|· Four-year bachelor’s degree|
· 2 + years of proven experience in the same industry is a plus.
· Very Good English Language
· Great command of MS Office and Internet Serving
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to talk to anyone.
- Good attendance record.
- Special awareness.
- Able to make phone calls, send emails and send text messages.
- Capable of basic computer and mobile device operation.
- Able to learn a portfolio of products.
- Requires valid Driving license.
- Professional Appearance.
- Think motorcycles are fun.