Manages and coordinates the company’s Food and beverage function across sub-functions such as acquisition, warehousing, material management, and distribution/transportation to meet company’s business requirements.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
|· Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service to ensure high level of employee satisfaction
· Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
· Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
· Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
· Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving
· Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
· Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
· Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
· Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance
· Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
· Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
· Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.